Updated: Jan 3
I’m so excited that you are considering booking your photo session and start your modeling journey with me. You can find here some important information about the photo shoot experience, as well as pricing details and some tips to help you plan and prepare for your photo shoot.
My name is Claudia Polanska,
fashion and commercial photographer from Poland but currently based in Sydney.
I started my photographic journey
16 years ago when my uncle showed me how to use my first camera.
Then my artistic soul started waking up and I decided to learn more at Academy of Photography.
When I got master of advertising and fashion photography
I started getting more an experience in UK, Italy, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Austria, Spain, Germany and Australia when I decided to stay.
Over the years, I have worked with a number of major clients including actors, modelling agencies, fashion brands and magazines.
I love working with people and enjoy seeing them evolve through my photoshoots.
I have a keen interest in psychology and believe this is what helps me bring out the best in the people I am working with.”
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Expect your modeling photography experience to be easy, relaxed, and fun.
My goal with each photo session is to make things as seamless as possible for you.
You probably are thinking, ok but what I suppose to bring with me,
so this is small checklist to make your life easier.
- 3 different fashion outfits or more
- jewellery and accessories
- please, make sure your nails looks great
- high heels
- black and white lingerie
- 1,5h makeup & hair for 1 person - $150
- 1h with photographer and 3 photos retouched - $400
- unlimited outfits
- travel up to 10km included, above 1km=$1
buy as a package and save $60
- more photos - 1 retouched photo - $70 each
- video from the photo shoot for one model - $350
HOW TO BOOK:
Ready to book your photo shoot with me? Here are your next steps:
1) DUE DATE: Get in touch with me and let me know your due date, to ensure that I have availability and can pencil-in some potential session times around that date.
2) RETAINER: I ask that all of my clients pay $100 nonrefundable retainer fee in order to complete the booking process.
3) After receiving your booking fee I will send you a confirmation e-mail with the date and time You are officially booked and I can not wait to work with you
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me.